2012年9月23日日曜日

What does it mean to be a "global citizen"


I think it requires you to have a several attributes to become a global citizen. First of all, I think you should be able to communicate through English to express your ideas. Second of all, I think it requires you to be open minded. That is to say, you need to be open to cultures different from yours and accept it. Thirdly, I think the most important out of all, is a mind to be able to position yourself in a world wide human community. It is hard to do this and often times it is necessary for you to voice your opinion from your home country’s position, however, it is also important to keep in mind that we are all part of the human race and we all share the responsibility for what we will build on to the human history. Those are the three attributes that I think is required for being a “global citizen”.

1 件のコメント:

  1. This is interesting!
    I think the third attribute is the most important,too.

    返信削除