2012年9月30日日曜日

My Favorite Movie "Babel"

My favorite movie is "Bable" directed by a Mexican film producer, Alehandro Gonzalez Inarritu. This movie portrays three different groups of people in three different countries interconnected to each other by an event caused by a gun. The main theme in this movie is about language, as the title shows. This movie also shows the relationships between a family. Even if there is a common language that you can speak to each other, communication never goes perfectly well between family members. What I like about this movie is that it makes me aware that there are many different people living totally different lives in many different places all on at the same time. The three countries in this movie are totally different culturally, yet they are all happening in the same time and are interconnected to each other. There is a lot going on than you can see in your home environment. This is what I learned from this movie.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know the title of that movie,but have never seen it.
    I want to see it as soon as possible!

    返信削除