2012年10月4日木曜日

My Greatest Strength and Weakness

I think my greatest strength is to be able to have a deep conversation with others. It could be a conversation with my friends, professors, or some one who I meet for the first time. In any occasions, I talk with them about my interests, or ask them what they are currently doing. This is a simple process, but this leads to a really good conversation, which gives both me and the person a great amount of learning from each others thoughts, and from the values each of us have. Having a dialogue with people acts as one of the primary ways for me to learn, and I think it has helped through out my life to develop my thoughts and also to grow up as an individual. My greatest weakness is that I am not very flexible at thinking and doing things. For example, I always tend to think that if I chose to do something in a certain way, I fix myself into it and never change it until I finish it. There are many many ways to deal with things, and many many options of doing things. The answer is not always one, and you can also change your views or ways to deal with things depending on the situation.But I hardly think about things this way. I also tend to not listen to people’s advises since I feel like I am being intruded by them the way I want to do things. This way of thinking often leads me to ineffective work process and I end up spending a lot of unnecessary efforts. I want to be able to listen to other people’s ideas more, think flexibly and deal with things more effectively.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿