2012年10月10日水曜日

What is "happiness" to me?

This word does not have so much meaning to me, since word "happiness" does not totally explain what I want to do with my life. Sure I would like to remain happy as long as I can, but it is just not the ultimate goal in my life. I would rather use the word "interest"instead to explain my goal in life. My goal in life is to fulfill my role as a person who is interesting to himself, and who keeps on pursuing his curiosity. As long as I live, I will keep on changing and do things that people never think of, and hopefully, contribute to the world in some way through that way of living. If I stop being interesting to myself, I don't think I have my reason for living anymore. I do not want to be unhappy, but when it is necessary, I will take it. Happiness is not the primary issue in my life. The most important thing is, if I can be an interesting person to myself or not. Therefore, happiness is only a side factor in my life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿